[TriLUG] Raleigh, N.C. is the best place to find a job, accordingto Clark Howard

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Mar 21 16:15:22 EDT 2007

Bungie won't get it.  Ten years ago before marriage, kids and a minivan, it
was two hands on the wheel and hanging on for dear life in Montana when I
got my Porsche 930 up to 152 mph.  Going around a slight corner over a small
hill resulted in flight for a split second and a correction in course upon
touch down.

Ah, now I drive a minivan.

Beautiful countryside in that neck of the woods, though...

Behalf Of Dave