[TriLUG] Raleigh, N.C. is the best place to find a job, according to Clark Howard

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 08:58:22 EDT 2007

Speaking of smoking I heard that the NC house had passed a bill banning
indoor smoking in public buildings and they had passed the bill on to the
house.  Personally I thought such a bill would never pass either house or
senate in North Carolina.  Regardless I'll be keeping a close eye on the
developments.

And I've have to agree with Magnus: provided a choice, smelling cigarette or
pike smoke, I'd take pike smoke.  In descending order it would be pipe,
cigarette, with cigar bringing up the tail end.

Greg