[TriLUG] Mail client

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 08:32:56 EDT 2007

If your only requirement is that it be able to attach to Exchange then
simply use your favorite browser (Firefox of course!). That assumes that
your exchange server has its Web-based access turned on.

Other than that, Evolution rocks! I've been using it for many years now
and I love it. Evolution is under constant development so you'll have to
pick a version that works well for you (and is stable) - then stick with
that version. I've leap-frogged my Evolution version three-times - each
time due to irresistable features being added in. I'm currently running
v1.2.2 and it's been rock solid for me.

Jon Carnes