[TriLUG] apologies to bill gates :-)

Roberto J. Dohnert robertdohnert at mailshack.com
Sat Mar 24 12:36:34 EDT 2007

I have worked in places that have used Linux or Windows or both.  Im not
a hater I like them both. I used to use tools on Windows to rework my
images so that I had them patched should I have had to do anything like
reinstall.  Vista makes it easier.  If Microsoft gives me anything worth
using like Windows Server 2003.  Im happy to pay