LUG Tour (was Re: [TriLUG] Mail client)

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 23:57:18 EDT 2007

On 3/24/07, Andrew C. Oliver <acoliver at buni.org> wrote:
> Don't im-peach volunteers!  There are far better targets for
> Im-peachment...

Unlikely to happen at the federal level, but it might start with a
state legislature:

http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070323/NEWS/703230303/-1/HSSPORTS
of the tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/33lpc4

To paraphrase the article linked above: Impeachment of the Pres. can
begin if a state legislature passes a resolution calling for his
impeachment, and the author believes VT can and should do just that
given the number of towns in VT--38--that have passed impeachment
resolutions.

And there are people calling for Gonzales to be impeached, namely
Robert Kuttner in the Boston Globe. I just read it a few minutes ago
and found it pretty compelling. I can't get to the article at the
moment (damned intertubes), but the title of the article is the
unequivocal "Gonzales should be impeached," and was published 20 hours
ago.

Cheers and apologies to those not politically inclined,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
http://claimid.com/cristobalpalmer