[TriLUG] Mail client

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Mon Mar 26 08:10:49 EDT 2007

All -- thanks for the help! The other client I was looking at was
slypheed?

I think I'll test out evolution again, just for a while (and leave the
messages on my mailbox instead of downloading them). Once I feel
comfortable, I'll pull them off the server into my mbox.

I might ditch the idea of using Evolution for Exchange, and check my
e-mail via OWA (once I'm connected to the VPN).

/eric