[TriLUG] Anyone built a MythTV/Freevo box lately - recommendations?

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:20:02 EDT 2007

On 3/26/07, Lee Fickenscher <elfick at mac.com> wrote:

> On Mar 25, 2007, at 7:55 PM, Mike Shaw wrote:
>
> > <snip>  I don't have cable or satellite(just rabbit ears) and
> > plan to get most of my content via the Net or DVD.<snip>
>
> Why even bother getting a tuner card?
> -Lee

Simple - to record local channels via DVR instead of using a VCR.   Just
because I don't get cable of satellite doesn't mean I will never record
anything off of  the tuner.

--
In the future, it will be said that "America is really good at only 3
things: Music, Software and Pizza Delivery", (Snow Crash, ~p20).