[TriLUG] lightweight linux distro/pc giveaway

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:18:14 EDT 2007

OS/2 was the best operating system on its day, that is a combined desktop
and whatever else system you wanted.  If you looked at the cost of the
hardware that it ran on it would win against anything else of its time hands
down.  I remember when my Win 3.1/95 friends started to talk about the
"multitasking" functionality of their operating systems.  Ha-ha!  I cranked
up ever app under the sun and showed them what real multitasking was all
about.

And don't get me started on REXX.  :)