[TriLUG] OT: anyone use Cingular in the triangle area?

Michael Rothwell michael at rothwell.us
Wed Mar 28 10:17:27 EDT 2007

On Mar 28, 2007, at 10:11 AM, Greg Brown wrote:

> I'm considering getting an iPhone for my wife but am concerned
> about the
> local coverage area.

I switched from Cingular a few years ago, because I decided it would
be nice to be able to make phone calls in my own house. I hear
they're better since then, though. Verizon had the best coverage of
any of the cell companies I've used. I'm with Sprint now for a number
of reasons.

Maybe iPhone 2.0 will with with CDMA networks...

-M