[TriLUG] lightweight linux distro/pc giveaway

jason at monsterjam.org jason at monsterjam.org
Wed Mar 28 15:42:22 EDT 2007

actually I downloaded the newest beta based on the Fiesty fawn and it looks pretty cool.
It runs as a live cd as well.. It picked up my cisco wireless card just fine. Didnt do
hardware accelerated X, but it looks pretty well integrated with XFCE. I might end up using
it on the wifes computer.

Jason

|    Jason Welsh   jason at monsterjam.org        |
| http://monsterjam.org    DSS PGP: 0x5E30CC98 |