[TriLUG] OT: anyone use Cingular in the triangle area?

U. Jason Gloege Jr. ujgloege at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:47:14 EDT 2007

On 3/28/07, Chander Ganesan <chander at otg-nc.com> wrote:
> Greg Brown wrote:
> > I'm considering getting an iPhone for my wife but am concerned about the
> > local coverage area.

I've had Cingular for a while... had great coverage (even with a
shitty phone) in the whole Triangle area.  The only reason I'm looking
to move to Verizon now is that I now live in the DC Metro area, and
while Cingular's coverage is *okay* in NoVa, it's getting beaten like
a redheaded stepchild by Verizon's coverage in the District proper.
But for that area down there, I dug Cingular.

Jason