[TriLUG] Mythtv - black screen when trying to watch tv

Byarlay, Wayne A. wab at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 2 11:44:17 EDT 2007

I've seen that behavior before, but only when trying to watch stuff on
the TV OUT.

Although you're using Mandriva 2007 (whatever that is), I'd recommend
the Knoppmyth wiki or forums. Especially the forums, for
troubleshooting.
www.mysettopbox.tv is the home for Knoppmyth. Somewhere there's a link
to the forums.

Good luck!