[TriLUG] Bronto Software is hiring a System Administrator

Thad Parker thad at bronto.com
Mon Apr 2 14:37:29 EDT 2007

Bronto Software is hiring a System Administrator.  2006 was a great
year for us and we doubled our infrastructure.  We're on track to
double again in 2007.  We are looking for someone to take
responsibility for managing our existing hardware and all the new
hardware planned for this year.

Why work at Bronto?  We have a great team, great office space, free
caffeine, free gym membership to work off the free snacks, all the
usual benefits (medical, 401k, FSA, etc), and occasionally we shoot
each other
(http://blog.bronto.com/bronto_updates/2007/01/death_by_dart_g.html and
http://flickr.com/photos/95016519@N00/443658983/).

Here are the requirements:

- At least 4 years of professional experience managing Linux/Unix
   environments
- Experience administrating MTA's such as sendmail or postfix
- Experience in compiling, installing and troubleshooting open source
   applications, including Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Experience with Nagios or BigBrother, Cacti, Cricket, Munin or other
   RRD-based reporting tool
- Familiarity with shell script/Perl/Python or similar languages for
   automating system administration tasks
- Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL preferred
- Experience with Cisco IOS preferred
- BS degree
- U.S. Resident

Apply online: http://bronto.com/company/careers/