[TriLUG] Bronto Software is hiring a System Administrator

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:54:06 EDT 2007

Thad, I'm not sure we have met but you failed to mention the most important
thing about working for Bronto: you are located directly above Tyler's
Taproom in the American Tobacco Historic District!  Personally I'd lobby to
have a "5pm Tap" of Dogfish Head 90 Minute run through the wall from Tyler's
to your company break room.  A "sushi trolly" out that corner window over to
Cafe Zen would be nice as well.

:)

Greg