[TriLUG] Bronto Software is hiring a System Administrator

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:46:44 EDT 2007

I'm not sure if they have any more but as of last Thursday Tyler's had one
of only two kegs of Rogue's 10,000th batch of beer brewed by John Maier in
North Carolina (the other is at the Carborro Tyler's).  I had a goblet of
Rogue 10k last week.  Good stuff, very, very good though impossible for me
to describe in any meaningful way.

http://www.realbeer.com/blog/?p=426