[TriLUG] need an employee --- scratch that -- need a business partner

Paul G. Szabady Paul at ThyService.com
Thu Apr 5 21:51:29 EDT 2007

Hi Greg!

I'm interested!  I don't have all the requirements listed below, but I
have quite a bit of knowledge as well as self motivation and incentive to
work "for myself" again.  I built an ISP in 96 and (unfortunately) merged
with someone in 99.  Things didn't work out with the merger so I left.  I
have since (99-present) been working as a working manager of the SysAdmin
group at the National Institute of Environmental Sciences in RTP as well
as some consulting on the side.  I also have a good relationship with a
local ISP that might be beneficial.  Let me know if you'd like to get
together to discuss this opportunity.

Thanks!

--
Paul