[TriLUG] ad on linux

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Apr 6 08:01:35 EDT 2007

The best way to exercise control is with terminal server.  I have yet to see
viruses and spyware spew through RDP protocol.

Even with local admin on workstation, you can still lock down lots of stuff
with group policy.

Myself, well, I'd like to see Samba do it all :-)

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks