[TriLUG] re: SUSE 10.1 Distro

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 22:42:21 EDT 2007

Lexmark does not support Linux as of a few months ago when I contacted them.
They wrote a driver a few years back but have not maintained it. If that
printer is not listed in the drivers already then probably best to get Epson
or HP. I do see an Optra C710 driver listed in FC6 so maybe that's it?

Best,
TimJowers