[TriLUG] Triangle Open Source Lab - Do it. Don't just talk about it.

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 15:59:32 EDT 2007

As a member of the steering committee, I'd like to ask people who are
interested in holding events, be they speaking events, labs,
training--whatever, to please contact us about it.

We're more than happy to help facilitate (find space, advertise, find
sponsorship for) ideas brought to us by the TriLUG membership. If
people are indeed interested in a lab that would set up an AD
replacement, I'm sure that is possible under the TriLUG flag. We have
a CMS, we have a wiki, mailing list, people... let us know what you
want to do and we'll help do it.

Flame me directly--not on the list--plz.

Thanks,
CMP

Cristóbal M. Palmer
http://claimid.com/cristobalpalmer