[TriLUG] Re: got ideas? contact the steering committee

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 14:51:56 EDT 2007

Thanks to Tanner Lovelace for spearheading a drupal upgrade and
re-theming of trilug.org! One of our changes means that I can now set
up clean, memorable URLs for content, so the link I just posted below
can also be reached here:

http://www.trilug.org/contact

Note that the old link still works, but this one is a good deal
prettier. :) So again, if you want to help out or you have an idea
that you want to share, please contact the steering committee by
filling out the form at:

http://www.trilug.org/contact

And while you're at it let us know what you think of the new look.

Cheers,
CMP