[TriLUG] April 12 meeting

Jason Tower jtower at cerient.net
Sun Apr 8 18:48:46 EDT 2007

both (open) wifi and wired, with plenty of redhat-provided bandwidth.
however, most outbound traffic except for a few select ports (80, 443, 22 to
name a few) is blocked and we have no control over inbound services.
however, if it will help i'll gladly set you up with a virtual server
(either xen or vmware) with a public ip in my rack.