[TriLUG] Nvidia + Xorg 7.x.x (el dia de issues chapping my a**)

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Wed Apr 11 17:00:22 EDT 2007

....any one have an issue with the lastest nvidia drivers and xorg
7.x.x?

Any users have an nvidia card (preferably a 6800+), and use xorg 7.x.x?
Mind if I take a look at your xorg.conf? I have an issue where my fonts
look ugly at times, specifically in applications (outside KDE, like
Amarok, FireFox, etc), and java based apps (from java -jar app.jar or
loaded via web browser). Everything else looks some what normal.

I've already gone through setting the dpi, making sure I have some
things enabled in my Option section ...but nothing seems to resolve this
absolutely.

If I remember (I'm getting ready to go overseas for a little while),
I'll get my home machine setup with e-mail and get added to the list
...and post my xorg.conf so everyone can snicker.

/eric