[TriLUG] VM

Jim Wright wrightjim at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 19:24:47 EDT 2007

...ummm...I want to install Windows XP...can someone here tell me how?

The hard drive on my kids computer recently died, so I took the
opportunity to upgrade them to Edubuntu.  For the most part, there
hasn't been much grumbling, and I got the windows version of FF working
in Wine so that they can play their Shockwave based games...but I'm
afraid Zoo Tycoon (yes, another M$ product) is another story.

So I want to install XP in a VM...can anyone give me advice or
experience on what the best VM software is to use?