[TriLUG] Looking for someone to complete setup of HA LVS

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Mon Apr 16 17:06:30 EDT 2007

A person on the LVS mailing list has posted a request
(below) for someone to finish setting up his LVS. Despite
the number of qualified people on the mailing list, we've
never had any takers for such requests. Presumably everyone
is too busy or too rich to take on any more work. I thought
I'd ask if any TruLUG'er was interested. Please contact me
off-list. You must at least have setup a working LVS.

LVS - http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/

disclaimer: I am the LVS HOWTO maintainer

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/

Joe