[TriLUG] Razor2 with spamassassin

Marc Wiatrowski wia at iglass.net
Mon Apr 16 17:17:14 EDT 2007

Well with some quick numbers here... from everything that gets marked
as spam with spamassassin (after dnsbl checks and score >=5) about 60%
of that fails a razor rule.

That said, the couple I looked at had high enough scores to be marked
as spam without the razor checks.

We haven't had any issues with it nor have we tweaked any razor settings.

marc