[TriLUG] Joomla news posting permissions for all users

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Apr 16 22:53:18 EDT 2007

Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction, David!  That code hack
apparently creates new users as authors.  I manually changed existed users
from registered user to author and all is well.

Joomla rocks.  To heck with Dreamweaver and single web masters.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks