[TriLUG] OT: WRT54G loosing wired connections

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Tue Apr 17 12:24:55 EDT 2007

David Brain wrote:
> That could be significant information - is it possible that you (or
> your neighbors...) have installed wireless networks  or something else
> that may cause interference.

Note that I'm ONLY having trouble on the WIRED connections.
Wireless access was fine in each case.  Unless you're saying
that some wireless interference could affect the wired ports
but not wireless connections?

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services