[TriLUG] OT: WRT54G loosing wired connections

John Wheeler jwheeler at etherealfringe.com
Tue Apr 17 15:13:31 EDT 2007

Just a quick aside here.. don't know if it could have any relevance
at all...
I have noticed that in SOME circumstances setting QoS options can
screw with my Broadcom based Routers... with wired ports
specifically. Wireless connections remain fine.

If you have any QoS options set using the stock FW, even though i
think the options for it are paltry, you might want to turn off QoS
just for kicks.

-John