[TriLUG] OT: Job Opening

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:19:16 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
We are looking for a person to work with us full-time, from 7:00-4:00,
M-F with some overtime.  This is not a computer job...  However, the
person that we hire will be exposed to a lot of Linux, high-speed
printing, scripting, networking, constant computer use, etc...

This persons main responsibility would be to run/maintain our mailing
equipment and xerox printers, track inventory, do paperwork, run
errands, work in several highly detailed software packages, and work
with my partner and I on maintaining our network (wiring, moving,
stuff)

The ideal person would be extremely detail oriented, have an
above-average attendance record, a good work ethic, and have the
ability to McGyver things during the day to get the work out.

This person does not have to have a huge computer background as we are
willing to teach someone the skills needed to do the job. (Although
proficiency with basic computer skills is required.)

We are located in North Raleigh near the intersection of I-540 and Capital Blvd.

We offer Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical/Dental Insurance, Paid sick
and vacation time, and 401k. Starting pay is $10.00/hr.

If you know someone that fits this bill, please ask them to email me
off-list and I'd be happy to talk with them.  Also tell them to let me
know that someone from Trilug recommended them.

Regards,
Mark.