[TriLUG] Distribution Survey

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:16:16 EDT 2007

With today's release of Ubuntu 7.04 I got to wondering how many
TriLUGers use some for of Ubuntu.  But, rather than leaving everyone
else out, I thought I'd post a survey to the list to ask what kind of
Linux distros people use.  If we get enough responses I'll attempt to
aggregate the data and summarize it.

So, what distros do people use?

For myself, while I used to exclusively use Mandrake (never Mandriva),
for the past few years I've used Kubuntu on the desktop and Debian for
servers.

Cheers,
Tanner
--