[TriLUG] autocad -- linux

J.C. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Fri Apr 20 12:36:34 EDT 2007

Mike,

From: http://architectafrica.com/bin0/news200411111_wine.html

"How to run AutoCAD in a GNU/Linux computer"

excerpt ---
Many architects believe that they cannot migrate their IT systems away
from Microsoft(tm) Windows(R) and embrace GNU/Linux like all other
professions are free to do.

A small practice in Johannesburg, South Africa, is doing it without
Windows. We interviewed the senior partner to find out why and how
Autodesk's AutoCAD was made to run on a GNU/Linux machine .

end excerp ---

jcj

--
Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/