[TriLUG] autocad -- linux

Evan Thomson quamper at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:17:56 EDT 2007

Thats fine and dandy if you're running Autocad R14.. nothing Autocad 2000
and higher works in Wine. Let alone any of the vertical
products(Architectural, etc..). Not to mention any VBA/ObjectDBX/.NET custom
programming that most Autocad users use.

The best I've been able to do is run Autocad in a VMWare session, which
works ok for 2d stuff, but 3d gets painful quick.