[TriLUG] Re: Distribution Survey

Michael Ham michael at bakedhamgames.net
Sun Apr 22 10:09:29 EDT 2007

Well I am not exactly a Linux guru, but I run Fedora Core 5 on my old
server computer that doesn't do anything except hold a mySQL database
and store my MP3s and stuff.  Also, I had Fedora Core on a dual boot on
my main desktop machine until I tried Ubuntu and I fell in love with
it.  I just upgraded to Feisty Fawn on my main PC.  I haven't really
tried other distros, except for Knoppix when my OS wouldn't boot and I
needed to get files off the hard drive or something.