[TriLUG] autocad -- linux

mvlewis at mindspring.com mvlewis at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 23 04:49:32 EDT 2007

Thanks for the link.  Definitely something for me to play with.  Someone later in the thread says that it won't work with 2000 and later.  As we run 2000i that might be a concern.  I did see that 2000 works under crossover office,  so I'll probably look into that too.  A equally important program is the computational software used in conjunction with AutoCAD.  But, it's probably just a matter of trying it out.

Mike