[TriLUG] sc nomination of cristobal palmer

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 10:41:13 EDT 2007

Thanks. I'd be happy to continue to serve as pizza boy. :)

Seriously though: I think TriLUG can continue to do some great stuff,
and I hope to be a part of it. Whether it's great meetings, more
services for the membership, a special event, or something else, I
look forward to helping make it happen.

Cheers,
CMP

On 4/26/07, Jason Tower <jtower at cerient.net> wrote:
> it is my pleasure to nominate cristobal palmer for the steering committee.
> in addition to faithfully serving on the sc this past year, he's also had
> the relatively thankless pizza delivery job for most of the past year, and
> has taken an active role in helping out with general sysadmin and website
> update duties.  thanks palmer!
>
> i encourage all trilug members to come out on the 10th and vote.   the
> steering committee is elected (and populated) by *you*, so come out and make
> your voice heard.  remember - supreme executive power derives from a mandate
> from the masses, not some farcical ceremony.
>
> the may presentation will be by trilug's tom billman, something to do with
> video streaming (tom - feel free to send me that presentation description
> any time :) ).  and june will feature sapna kumar from duke law school
> talking about the gpl v3.  see you all there!
>
> jason

Cristóbal M. Palmer
administrator!!! please hope me!