[TriLUG] question for the VoIP masters..

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon May 7 16:04:11 EDT 2007

Any chance of on site visit to Outer Banks?  We just picked up and got
certified in the Axis line this year.

http://www.neuse.net/products/surveillance/index.shtml

Beach trip!

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Behalf Of Greg
> Brown
> Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 3:00 PM
> To: Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list
> Subject: [TriLUG] question for the VoIP masters..
>
> All:
>
> I have a client at the outer banks who would like to monitor audio at the
> front check-in desk of her hospitality business.  Currently we have an
Axis