[TriLUG] OT- HELP? Solaris 10 H/Wboxen? ... html

Marty Ferguson martyferg at nc.rr.com
Tue May 8 11:35:29 EDT 2007

Robert

Thanks.  Seems fairly self edivent. Duh on me.  I'm tounge-tied.

My credit card is now in my hand as I order a box directly from Sun

Marty

--
        The global oil production peak
        is not a cult theory, it's a fact.

Triangle EV of Chapel Hill
An Exclusive Hybrid Electric Bike Dealer,
Representing Currie Technologies IZIP LEV's
(Light-Electric Vehicles)