[TriLUG] nomination deadline for Steering Elections extended

stan briggs stan at stanbriggs.com
Tue May 8 10:37:25 EDT 2007

all,

my thanks to matt for both the nomination and for his kind words.

if elected i will do my part to do good for the linux community.

oh, and it was a $250 car, and it was only time that i've ever seen a
vehicle transaction where one of the participants had a noticeable odor of
alcohol about him.

thanks,
stan

On 5/7/07, Matt Frye <mattfrye at gmail.com> wrote:

> Stan Briggs is my colleage at ITS (www.itsco.com w00t!) and was one of
> the founding members of NC*SA.  He brings both technical and
> marketing/PR skills to the table.  Stan is also co-founder of oBoJ, so
> we both know something about serving food to nerds in a non-profit
> setting.
>
> On a somewhat unrelated note, if you need someone to go to a bad part
> of town with you to buy a $300 car, Stan's your man.
>
> MPF
>

> On 5/7/07, J.C. Jones <jonesjc at intrex.net> wrote:
> > Matt,
> >
> > Please tell us a little about Stan's background. Might as well get some
> > "political" hay going here :-)
> >
> > jcj
> >
> > Matt Frye wrote:

> > >I nominate Stan Briggs.
> > >
> > >MPF
> > >

> > --
> > Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/
> >
> > Webmaster for:
> > http://www.raleighchurchofchrist.org
> > http://www.wendellgeek.com
> > http://www.tuftux.com
> > http://www.slowpossum.com
> > http://www.dabeak.com
> >
> > --

> Matt Frye
> KI4URB
> http://www.mattfrye.net
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattfrye

Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513
www.oBoJ.org: openBBQ/openJam is the open source community coming together
for the benefit of society. our events and work are for the purpose of
raising awareness, raising funds, and performing activities for good causes.
participation is open to all who wish to support worthwhile public causes.