[TriLUG] Syncing a palm using bluetooth

stan briggs stan at stanbriggs.com
Wed May 9 11:14:14 EDT 2007

andrew,

did anyone ever respond to your post? i found this site that walked me
through the bluetooth sync setup and the bluetooth internet access (not
really useful but cool to demo when i'm near my laptop).

stan

http://www.whizoo.com/bt_setup/

On 5/1/07, Andrew Perrin <clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu> wrote:

> Has anyone managed to get a palm (in my case, a treo 700p) syncing via
> bluetooth? The guides on the web are all so complex, or just don't work,
> that I've nearly given up, but if somebody's got it working I'd love to
> get the scoop.
>
> Thanks,

> Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu -
> http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
> Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
> University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
> New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl

Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513
www.oBoJ.org: openBBQ/openJam is the open source community coming together
for the benefit of society. our events and work are for the purpose of
raising awareness, raising funds, and performing activities for good causes.
participation is open to all who wish to support worthwhile public causes.