[TriLUG] TriLUG IMAP Server problems (was Re: missing email)

Rob Lockhart rlockhar at trilug.org
Thu May 10 22:01:34 EDT 2007

Tanner, thanks for the information.  Can you confirm that no mail was
lost?  Mine appears to be lost.  I had lots of folders too, and I am using
webmail and see the same thing as Thunderbird now.

Now the question also becomes, if the old emails and folders are restored,
is it also possible to merge the two without duplicates?  Even if not,
there's a cool plugin for Thunderbird that can delete dupes.

Regards,
  -Rob