[TriLUG] TriLUG IMAP Server problems (was Re: missing email)

Rob Lockhart rlockhar at trilug.org
Thu May 10 22:09:59 EDT 2007

Nevermind... just had to refresh the folder view within Squirrelmail.
Weird thing is that some folders were actually shown as "subscribe" but I
suspect the parents were not subscribed, thus no subfolders were shown.  I
had originally thought that this would only affect Thunderbird but I see
that it also affected SquirrelMail too.

Sorry for the false alarm, and thanks so much for the recovery!!

  -Rob