[TriLUG] Any recommendations on where to find CPU fan oil?

Amnon amnon at deltaforce.net
Fri May 11 13:46:09 EDT 2007

Mike, for many years, I have been using Synthetic motor oil for all the fans that
"come before me" :-)  I specifically use the Lubrication Engineering 10/30.  I
don't think I ever had to service a fan more than once with this.  Some of these
fans are so bad that I ended up putting a drop in every new fan I use or sell.

You are welcome to come by and get an ounce or so if you are local.

Shalom Y'all
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce
919-852-2121