[TriLUG] Triangle Open Source Lab meeting 5/24 from 7 PM until 9 PM - RSVP

Steven T. Davis STDavis at doc.state.nc.us
Wed May 16 09:36:46 EDT 2007

What is the topic of the meeting?  What are the goals of the organization?

Steve

--------------------
"Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official."
--------------------

>>> jim at neuse.net 5/15/2007 5:13 PM >>>
Dear ,

Please join Triangle Open Source Lab http://www.triangleopensource.org for our next meeting on Thursday evening 5/24/2007 from 7 PM to 9 PM at Exploris.  We'll meet in the room adjacent to the IMAX theater.  Be sure to RSVP jim at neuse.net so you will receive any last minute room changes and cell phone numbers via emailfor contacts to let you in the door.  Many thanks to Tim Hazlehurst at Exploris for hosting our meeting.  I'll bring an Axis Video over IP camera to try for any remote attendees http://www.neuse.net/products/surveillance.  We'll have opportunity to discuss a course of action.  Our web poll indicates significant interest in LAMP.  Might as well start there.  Look forward to seeing you.
Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997
PS Here's the info on Exploris:
Exploris
201 E Hargett St
Raleigh NC 27601
Web Site: http://www.exploris.org
Please sign up for the mailing list since I'll probably nix the Yahoo group: