[TriLUG] Triangle Open Source Lab meeting 5/24 from 7 PM until 9 PM - RSVP

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:57:00 EDT 2007

The big value that I have found in Jim's meetings over the last couple
of years has been that they happen in a lab format.  With a smaller
group, this kind of experiential learning was possible.  It is my
opinion that TriLUG is too large for something similar to happen at
its regular meetings.

Jim's meetings grew out of the (somewhat TriLUG related) RHCE study
group he hosted at his home for many months.  Those of us who attended
were better for having done so.  And Jim did not want that good group
of folks to dissolve because we had reached the end of that particular
book.

I'm excited at the prospect of the group meeting regularly again, and
am curious about the direction we'll chose as the topic of the next
several meetings.
--bradoaks