[TriLUG] Triangle Open Source Lab meeting 5/24 from 7 PM until 9 PM - RSVP

J.C. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Wed May 16 10:44:20 EDT 2007

Tanner and all,

I agree that installfests and Linux Learning would be good activities to
enlarge our knowledge and possibly enlarge Trilug's membership. I have
several friends who have business properties that could be used as
meeting places for medium size groups. ( not as large as our present
meeting facilities ) plus if everyone is on their best behavior, I know
of one church fellowship hall that could be used.

Steering Committee: If you decide to do an installfest or classes,
please let me know if I can help.

jcj

--
Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/