[TriLUG] Triangle Open Source Lab meeting 5/24 from 7 PM until9 PM - RSVP

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed May 16 21:15:33 EDT 2007

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> And, if I remember correctly, that incarnation of the RHCE study group
> was actually the second version of the RHCE study group.  I seem to
> remember an earlier RHCE study group and I think Jon Carnes was
> involved in it.  Perhaps he can enlighten us as to its history! :-)

Yep, there was an earlier version that involved the famous Jon Carnes
and many other esteemed TriLUGgers of yore.  Those interested in this
type of
geek TriLUG history can even see the agenda here:

http://www.trilug.org/~lisa/rhce2003.html

I am proud to say that I passed the RHCE as a result of this study
group.  However, with the release of Red Hat Enteprise Linux 5, it has
now expired :(

--Jeremy