[TriLUG] Anyone catch 60minutes last night concerning the OLPC?

Glenn Hennessee Glenn_Hennessee at ncsu.edu
Tue May 22 08:53:21 EDT 2007

Intel is evil IF they are selling their computers at below cost, i.e.
dumping. Dumping is a tactic used to put a rival out of business by
selling below your manufacturing cost and cheaper than your rival. Once
your rival goes out of business you can jack the price up and charge
whatever you want. IF Intel isn't dumping then they aren't evil but
simply trying to enter a new market and Negroponte needs to get over it.

glenn