[TriLUG] [OT] TriLUGger on the news

Lee elfick at mac.com
Tue May 22 13:13:44 EDT 2007

On May 22, 2007, at 12:54 PM, Warren Myers wrote:

> (b) Upon all highways any vehicle proceeding at less than the legal
> maximum
> speed limit shall be driven in the right-hand lane then available
> for thru
> traffic, or as close as practicable to the right-hand curb or edge
> of the
> highway, except when overtaking and passing another vehicle
> proceeding in
> the same direction or when preparing for a left turn.

Thanks for the links... The passage that I quoted above is
particularly interesting. It should be posted every twenty feet or so
on everything that qualifies as a highway (I didn't check, but is
"highway" defined anywhere?) so that maybe, just maybe, all those
slowpokes on i40/147/(15/501) will get a damn clue and get out of the
way! :D
-Lee