[TriLUG] Raleigh Perl Mongers May meeting canceled

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:17:21 EDT 2007

Wow, Tuesday already?!

I'll have to admit May's meeting is dead.

Hope to see you next week for a special meeting on Monday (June 4th)
when we have Michael Peters (http://use.perl.org/~mpeters/) in town
for a presentation on Smolder
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/smolder), a "Web-Based Smoke Test
Aggregator."

My apologies for not wrangling a lightning talk round for May,
--bradoaks