[TriLUG] Colocation in RDU

Michael Tharp gxti at partiallystapled.com
Tue May 29 21:18:10 EDT 2007

Hi all, I'm in the market for a 1 or 2U colocation sometime in the
distant future. What does the Triangle have to offer? I'd prefer cheap
and metered. Unmetered would be even better. I've heard good things
about peak10, but they seem a bit enterprisey since I'll only have 1
server, and also Dash systems (nice fixed pricing!), but I feel I could
go lower and I'm not too sure about service (24x7 access?) as they seem
more in the market for hosting and design.

Any recommendations?